Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lemmings!

I can never get enough makeup! Here are some things I've been eying lately... :]]

Sephora:
NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna, $30
I've tried my friend's Cargo Big Bronzer, and if people are saying this is better than that, I must have it! I'm very pale, so anything that will give me some color without looking garish and fake is always appreciated!

Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume Spray, $15
I love this scent, and because I'm young I can get away with wearing it. I'd love for my hair to smell like Pink Sugar without the damaging effects of alcohol, and the price is very reasonable!

Fresh Sugar Lemon Perfume, $24.50-$65
I love Fresh products, (except I can never get any because they're so expensive!) and this is no exception.This scent may smell mediocre wet, but let it dry and it smells a-maaaaa-zing. Someday I'd love to have this, and the matching body wash, in my collection. <3

MAC:
Fix+, $17
I'm a huge sucker for a good multitasking product, so I love the idea of the Fix+. It's a skincare product, a haircare product, a makeup setter and refresher, and a binding agent in one! You can do so much with this. I'll make a full post and review on this when I get it (hopefully soon!) but this is a must-have for sure.

Brush Cleaner, $11
So I can take good care of my non-MAC brushes!

Eyeshadows in Knight Divine, Club, Expensive Pink, Twinks, Mulch, $14.50 each
Knight Divine is a gorgeous gunmetal gray/silver color. I like gray looks and have yet to get a gray shadow from MAC, so this is looking like the one for me.
As for Club, I really need to find out what the big deal with this is.
Expensive Pink is a beautiful pinky-peachy color that would complement my blue eyes fabulously. I've read a lot of great reviews on it and love a little pink eyeshadow.
Twinks is just gorgeous.
Mulch because it's a beautiful brown.

China Glaze:
I am so loving this nail polish! Check out 8ty8beauty.com for some great prices. They also have polishes from past collections that you may not be able to find in your local salons!

Aphrodite's Pink Nightie
A gorgeous pink!

Branding Iron
This is a beautiful color from China Glaze's Rodeo Diva collection. It's beautiful and burgundy, and I'm so glad I could find it on 8ty8beauty.com!

Avalanche
A very cool silver gray color. Awesome.

Camisole
A basic pretty pink color.



And I think that's it!

Until next time!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment